Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Fun at the Farm

Today we went on another family adventure!
This is my favorite time of year, so it was
off to another farm we went.
They had a nice little playland
for the kids.
The slide is always a big hit for us!

This little one was fast!







Then it was off to the swings.
Fun was had by all!


We had to do a little pumpkin painting.
This is always one of the fall actives that we do.
The kids always get into it!




I swear that he looks hotter everyday!
I am one lucky princess ;-)

Mr. Man found two of his favorite things.
Water and ducks!!!


What were we thinking?!

Into the maze she went!




After about 40 mintues, two kids
that no longer wanted to walk we
made our way out of the maze.
We had not found the exit yet, so we
made a little short cut!

Just becuase I think it looks pretty!



The Diva with our painted pumpkins!

After our hayride it was off
to pick some pumpkins!


Mr. PC. and Mr. Man


had some fun, while we looked for
a pumpkin for the Diva.

With the pumpkins and kids in tow we
called it a day!

My children laughing and my husband
smiling, I could not think of a better
way to spend our day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun and nice weather. You finally got your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete