Saturday, October 16, 2010

Field Trip

Today the Diva had a field trip at school and

we got to ride the bus! She was so excited to

ride the bus, me not so much!

We went to a farm!!!!

Always a Diva even at school!

Take 107 of a class picture ;-)



It was a great day for a trip to the farm.

It was in the 70's!








Here I



GO!!!!








If you look at the pictures

you will start to see a pattern!















Sometimes she just looks

so much older then 5.






Did you see that pattern yet?








Had to give you some true Diva.


She can always rock it out!





Did you see the pattern?

My Diva and all boys!
Each day when she comes home from school
all she talks about are the boys.
Today I got to see it first hand.
Not sure if I should pull her out of her school
and find an all girl school, or just give her
a big high five!
Because after all girls
just want to have fun!

1 comment: