Sunday, October 24, 2010

What is a mommy to do?

After a day spent just hanging out
at home I needed to run a few
errands before we picked the Diva up
from school.
I get everything ready to go and set the
alarm. I turn around
to grab Mr. Man and run out the door.
Then I hear DRAW! DRAW
This is what I find..... He was just so happy with himself.
I was just in shock!
1. Where did he get the crayon?
and
2. When was he ever alone?
You see Mr. Man is under my
feet all day long when
the Diva is at school.
He thinks my only job in
life is to play with him.
That is what I do!
About this time the Alarm in getting
louder and faster, that wakes me up
from my state shock.
I jump up and turn it off.
Mr. Man is still just so happy
with himself.
What is a mommy to do?
So I grab my new fancy phone
and begin to take pictures!
Then I send out a few text messages.
After that we are out the door to get the Diva.
When I got home and started to clean up the
art on one of my walls,
I realized not only had he colored on one wall,
but down the hallway!!!
What is a mommy to do?
So I grab the big camera to take
lots of pictures.






We all know this is how
Vincent van Gogh
got his start.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you need to hurry up and teach him to sign his name....I'm gonna need an autograph before he gets too famous!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. His face is so funny as he points to his artwork. . . Logan did the same and I did the same as you,... got the camera! lol

    ReplyDelete