Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a week!!!!

We had a great week!

Aunt C. was here all week and

the Diva was out of school.

With Mr. PC working some very long

hours that gave us a lot

of time to get into trouble!


We started the week at an indoor

playland. The website made it

look like a great place, but it was a little sad.

The kids did have fun, but I just

wish it would of had more to do.

"The slide"

The one and only slide they had.

All Diva all the time!









Mr. Man loved the slide

But mommy had to carry

him to the top of it.

After about five times

this mommy was done!





Then it was off to the museum!
We also got to visit with Ms. N
and her friend Ms M. for day!
It made for a great time!





We got to hang out with a few

of our favorite people!





Mr. Man wanted Elmo to come out and play!

My very sweet boy.



Mr. Man wanted to take Dorothy

home with us.








Slide time!


One happy boy!




It takes four people to build a bridge...
and one person to take pictures





and only one little boy to make it
go boom!


Then it was off to the zoo.
One of my favorite places to go.


His cheese face :-)


My little Diva!
How sweet is she?





All smiles all the time!
She loves the camera, can you tell?


Mr. Man could have spent all day
just watching the gorilla!




My silly boy!



Aunt C. helping Mr. Man
get a better look!

A kiss


for the lizard!

My sweet little Diva
It was a great week!
We had a lot of fun and we all
need another week off just to rest!
We took Aunt C. back to the airport today,
so she could go back home.
Now we will start our count down until
the next to visit!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time, as always. I can't believe we only had 3 BIG adventures....it felt like everyday was up with the sun and on the move LOL! I am glad you and PC got a night out, the Diva was a big help and Mr Man was an angel.

    I can't wait until it is time for another visit. I always have a blast.

    By the way, love the blog redo....looks great :)

    ReplyDelete