Monday, December 13, 2010

The Ball

Airfare for grandma to come babysit $250.00
Tickets for the ball $80.00
Dress and shoes $200.00
Jewelry and wrap for a different dress $95.00
Toes $23.00
Hair, nails and face (got to look pretty) $153.00
Hotel room for the night $189.00
Spending the night alone with him
PRICELESS!!!!!

Can someone please explain
this to me:

Why do I spend days looking for a dress,
a hour to find a different dress in a box,
3 hours and 45 mintues at the spa
getting my hair, nails and face done and then
I still have to go get my dress on and it only takes
him 20 mintues start to finsh to be done.

I just do not see how that is fair?

A very rare picture of me!
(I am sure I will take it down soon)

the bottom of my dress


My hair!

It was a great night. I have no pictures from ball,
because I did not take my camrea with us.
A night alone with my husband is not
something I get very offten.
It was something that we both needed.
I am already counting down to next years ball!!
I am sure that will be the next night that we get
away from the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment