Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day!

The before picture!The Diva was all smiles when she came into

our room on Christmas morning!


Down the stairs they went!



She was so happy to find that

Santa had come!







Ready for the craziness to start!






Cookie monster!





My silly little Diva












The sea of paper!





The aftermath


All clean and time to start playing!






Mr. Man got a few train sets for Chrsitmas,

but every time I turned around this

is what I found:

Daddy and trains

and no Mr. Man to be found!





You cannot see the train track, but trust me

he was playing with it in this picutre!


Going for a ride on Mr. Man's big wheel!


My sweet little boy!


This is one cool race track!


It was a great day! Mr. PC got to play with
all of Mr. Man's toys, the Diva is now swiming
in pet shop toys, Mr. Man played with a his trucks
and trains when daddy was not.
For me the best gift this Christmas was the
fact that I am not counting down to another
deployment for Mr. PC. This is the first time
in a long time that I have not been doing
the count down! That made this the best Chrsitmas
in a very long time!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Looks like everyone had a great time!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete