Monday, December 6, 2010

Promotion

Only one month after
being promoted, Mr. PC
had his ceremony.This time he was stateside!
The Diva (with help) and I got
to pin him.
It is not really a pin anymore,
but you kow what I mean.
Mr. Man did not get the
memo that today was not
all about him!
It was kind of funny, because
in Mr. PC office he acted all shy, then
as soon as we got into the room of the
ceremony he turned it on!
He was just dancing and smiling at everyone!


My sweet little Diva
did a great job!


So cute and sweet!
Mr. PC did not want me to take the pictures,
so we had someone else take
them for me.
With that and the fact the my good
editing software is not on this laptop
that is all have for now from the ceremony.
After that Mr. PC came home
early, because he had
to fly out of town for work.
He was looking good!

How did a get this lucky?



No comments:

Post a Comment