Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014.....Goodbye 2013

2013 has been a year filled with
 many highs and lows.
I have cried tears of joy, tears of sadness, and
all that goes in between.
 
We took many day trips to zoos, farms, parks,
and museums.
We had a blast laughing ,playing
and learning together.

 
 
We logged many of miles together!
 

 


We celebrated 10 years of marriage!

It has been an awesome ride!

 We took two trips to Florida!
One by plane to visit
Grandma and Grandpa.
 


 We spent a lot of time at the beach.

We also spent a lot of time playing
in the water.
Water days at school,
 swimming lessons




and just hanging out in the backyard.
 We took a few trips to visit my Grandpa!
 The kids always have fun and it always helps
me find myself.

We said goodbye to some of our dearest friends!


It is never really goodbye, but more
until our paths cross again.
 
Looking back at the pictures I realize we did
a lot of bowling!


We had a lot of fun doing it!
 The other trip to Florida
was to our happy place!
 





 We had a blast and made a ton of memories!



In 2013 I took a ton of pictures
of my 3 favorite people.
 
It was a crazy year!
Glad to see it come to an end because the last
half of 2013 has really tested my patience.
It has made me cry, scream, and question
what I am capable of handling.
It has really kicked my bum, but
at the end of the day I am stronger because of it.
2013 was a wild ride for our family, and from the looks
of it 2014 is going to be even crazier!
As we pack our bags and head off on another
grand adventure!
With my three favorite people by my side
I am sure it will be an amazing year.
Goodbye 2013
Hello 2014
Let's get this party started!


No comments:

Post a Comment