Saturday, January 18, 2014

Some day's your the windshield

It started off as a great day!
Both kids up and ready for school in a great mood.
I even got a few pictures of this cutie.

I dropped the Diva off at her building
and pulled into the teacher's
parking lot to park. Mr. Man
likes me to walk him to class.
I opened the truck door, popped out,
and then next thing I knew I was on the ground.
The wind was knocked out of me and
I was in lots of pain.
The parking lot was an ice skating ring.
I will spare you the pictures of my
bruised and battered body,
but my phone
looked just how I felt.
The screen was shattered and each time
I used it I got glass in my fingers.

 Some day's your the windshield
and some day's your the bug!
I was definitely the bug!
 
Mr. PC always knows how
to put a smile on my face!
It may not have made the pain go away
but it did make me smile!!!
He really is the best husband in
the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment