Thursday, January 2, 2014

Party Time

All the kids could talk about since
Christmas night was staying up
on New Years Eve.
The plan was to party!
We got  our party supplies out
and got ready to party.
 
I started a fire and the kids did a little dancing.
 
Mr. Man as a transformer.
The Diva dancing.

 
 It became clear that this little guy
would not get to see the ball drop.

 Before long this little guy was sleeping.
 The Diva had to wake him up and
do a few poppers with him.
"Mommy, he  has to do them or
he will be so sad."
She really is a great big sister
 


 Then by 10pm he was done for the night.
Truthfully I did not think he would last that long.
 The Diva acted silly
and loved having my undivided attention.
 We played Battleship.
I won!!!!!!!!
 Then the ball dropped
and she did a few more poppers.
 She made it 12:30am
and then this little Diva was done.
I made it to bed around 1:30am
and  realized I just can not party all
night long anymore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment