Friday, March 4, 2016

August 10th 2015

As they say 'the harder the battle the sweeter the victory'
was true for my sweet angel boy.
It was very long, and at times, a dark road
 we walked to bring home this little guy.
After about 3 years in the making 
he was born

 August 10th @ 7:30 pm
8.39lbs 20.8 inches
in a German hospital.

I have been head over heals in love with him
from the moment I finally got to hold him!
 The day we brought him home from the hospital.

 His newborn photos
 Both of them are great with him.



 His 3 month photos







 He waited a very long time to be
a big brother and he is awesome at it. 
He started asking for a baby around 3 
and never stopped asking till he got one.
 I hear "where is MY baby" as soon as he gets up
in the morning.




 His 4 month birthday was spent in Paris.
It's a hard life let me tell ya ;-)

 He really is a happy baby.
He loves to eat and talk.
He smiles all the time and loves to be held.
I spend most of my day just holding him and talking to him.
I put him down only to snap pictures of him, because I think 
he is really cute!


He is my sweet angel boy!

1 comment: