Friday, March 25, 2016

To Fast

Sweet Boy had his 6 month photos
back in February!
 It's hard to believe he is now 
7 months old. Time really needs to slow down.
At 7 months he is
27.17 inches and
20.28 pounds!!!
I don't think Mr. Man was 20 pounds at a year!
 He really is a sweet boy.
He is a happy boy and smiles all the time.
He is trying to figure out how to crawl,
but for now gets around by rolling. 
He loves it when I sing "The Wheels on the Bus"
and loves to play in the bath.
 He travels well and loves to be on the go!
Sleeping is not something he is a fan of and if I want
him to have a good nap then he sleeps in my arms.
Truthfully, I love every minute of it! 
 Time is flying by and I really
wish it would slow down.
I know one day my Sweet Boy
is not going to want to nap in my arms
or listen to me sing.




1 comment: