Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Boys and Gray Hair

I got 'that call' from school this week!
I actually missed 'that call' because my
ringer on my phone was off.
I checked my phone just as it registered
a missed call and voice mail.
I played the voice mail and the only
things I heard was fall, laceration, and face!

I was at a friends house planning
a trip for spring break and my face must
of said it all. She quickly helped me pack up and offered to watch
the little guy, but truthfully it easier to
take him with me.

We ran to school and to get my baby!! 

He was running at recess and fell
on some metal stairs and hit
the side of his face.

On the way down he bit his cheek!
No damage to his teeth, but
it caused a huge laceration on
the inside of his mouth.

The awesome nurse at school
got us in to the dental clinic
on post.
This little man was a rock star!!!
The doctor even commented
about how relaxed and mature he was!

He received two stitches on the inside
of his mouth!
The doctor kept telling me
it looks a lot worse than it was
 and it will heal fast.

I was going to let him play hooky
from school the next day, but this guy
didn't want to stay home!
 I was trying to get a picture of the damage,
but he was hamming it up for the camera!!

 You can kind of see how swollen
his face is. 
I hope the red area does not turn
black and blue.
He is not really eating much because
he says it hurts.
Hopefully he starts to eat soon.

 Here are a few more
pictures of our crazy little guy!




It's never a dull moment around
here with this guy.

Hopefully it's the last time
I get 'that call' from the school.
Truthfully I don't think
I can handle it again.
He has already given me enough
gray hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment