Wednesday, March 2, 2016

London

Our big trip for 2015 
was 10 days in London.
I was 34 weeks pregnant 
at the start of the trip and I think
Mr. PC tried to walk the baby out 
of me. We logged over
60 miles on foot during our 
time in London and
we had a blast!

Our hotel was only a few hundred feet from 
the London Eye and Big Ben.
It is really hard to put this trip
into words.
We visited multiple palaces, museums,
churches, bridges and all the famous landmarks.
We had so much fun!
Instead of a day-by-day in London
I will give you London in pictures.







 He is a character and always
has us laughing or smiling.











 She needs to stop growing up!








































We all loved London 
and hope to go back 
before we move back to that states.
I would love to live in London
if we ever get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment