Monday, September 27, 2010

~Forever and Always~

Seven years ago today we said "I do".



For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard




Love is much like a wild rose

beautiful and calm,

but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby



Love is the condition in which
the happiness of another person is
essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein


Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~Zora Neale Hurston


Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. ~Rose Franken



You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown



A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time. ~Levende Waters


"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

- anonymous

You are my heart, my soul, my everything!
Forever and Always
Always and Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment