Friday, September 24, 2010

Seven

I am not going to lie; I hit the jackpot on the husband lottery.
With our 7 year wedding anniversary around the corner I thought
I would do a few posts all about him.


My prince charming!

Seven reason why I have the best husband in the world!



7. He is a 110%, hands on dad!
He changes diapers, feeds, dresses, and plays with our kids. He will also put the kids to bed, or wakes up with them at night if they cannot sleep. To be honest I kind of just expected him to do all this, after all he is the daddy. After a few times around the mommy block I have come to realize that most dads will not do this. I am very grateful that he is a hands on daddy.

6. He lets me sleep in on Saturday!
Both of our kids love to be up at the crack of dawn, well I am just not a morning person. I do not function at all until I have had two cups of coffee. That might be why he always makes me a cup of coffee in the morning.

5. He is hot!!! Have you seen him, what a hottie I have!
See above if you do not know what I am talking about.

4.He can make me laugh, even when I want to cry.

3. No matter how hard he works or how long his work day was, he still gives 200% when he walks in the door. He jumps right into playing with the kids or helping me around the house.

2. He plays with me. A tickle fight, an ice fight or our very own UFC match, but it always ends the same way. Both of us laughing and most of the times I will laugh so hard that I cry.

1. He gets me and can handle me.
That is no easy feat!!!!
I am the only ''fly by the seat of your pants'' type of person that always has a plan, and he can handle that. He knows that I will spend days looking for the right shoes, but will buy a house in 10 minutes. Truth be told I am impatient, a little insecure, silly, talkative, shy, crazy and emotional, but no matter what I am...he loves me!
I have the best husband in the world!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on seven years! I think you compliment each other well. You are BOTH very lucky to have each other. Lots of love to you both and you better be planning a night out. I have it on good authority that you will have a babysitter available very soon ;)

    -Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gregory always said that I saved the best till last. When he was a little boy I would just stare at him because I couldn't believe I had such a beautiful litte boy.

    When the two of you are together no one can miss how happy you make each other.

    Love Your Mother

    ReplyDelete