Monday, September 27, 2010

Rewind Fast Forward

Seven years ago I was a nervous bride to be!

Hoping that my soon to be husband did not

change his mind.

We had our wedding rehearsal, then

my soon to be husband dropped me off

at my hotel room. I begged him to stay with me.

And still to this day I do not like being away

from him at night. Fast forward seven years. Tonight

we spent the evening playing

hide and go seek with the kids.



The Diva found a good place to hide
with the help of daddy


Mr. PC hiding with Mr. Man.
You have to hold onto him
or he will give you away!

Who could be under there?


The Diva!

Mr. PC after he gave me away to
the kids!
It was a great spot to hide.
The Diva had walked past me a few times!
(yes, I had my camera in hand
as I always do!)
I might not have found the Diva, but
Mr. Man was standing behind her.
Who could this be?


Mr. PC that is!

Seven years ago I wouldn't have dreamed
that this is how my life would be.
I love it!
And would not change a thing.
Sometimes the best things that happen
in life are the things you
never could have dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment