Monday, September 6, 2010

My therapist came to town!

It should have been an easy trip
up north to pick her up, but things just did not work
out that way.
The airport that she was leaving from
had a little storm. For some reason they have a little rule about
taking off in a lightning storm.
Her flight should had landed at 11pm, but did not
get in till 12:47am. After our little drive back home
we made it at 2:15am.
With about a 4 hour nap we got the Diva off to school
and Mr. PC to work. Then we headed north to
do a little shopping.
My therapist (aka Aunt C.) knows how much
I love to shop and cook, so we went to a store
for both of my loves!Let's just say I was in heaven!








This stuff should not even be legal!

It was a great time.
After we got home I made

Linguine con le Vongole
It was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment