Friday, September 10, 2010

What was I thinking..........

While Aunt C. was here we wanted to
take the kids to do something fun.
I was thinking the zoo, a park, but Mr. PC
had something else in mind.
Off we went to have some fun!
The day started off nice and harmless.
With a nice game of golf!
Look for her soon on LPGA!This was Mr. Man;s first time.



Yes, he got the 1st whole in one!


Going.....




going....

gone......
My big kid!

This is when things started to get
a little to crazy for me...
Mr. PC wanted to take my baby
for a ride in a go kart?!?!?
Yes, I know people do this everyday, but
I do not care! This is my first born!
I was not ok with this, but before I could
grab my baby girl and run daddy had
her on the track.
I do not think I could breath the
whole time she was on the track...


The ride lasted forever, ok 5 mintutes, but
it was a life time for me.

When it was all said and done
she had a great time.
Then she was ready to do it
all by herself.....
After a few rules she was
off and gone!

She was so serious!
I am just glad we have a long time
before she is going to be driving down
the highway..


About the time my heart rate was back to normal
Mr. PC wants to take her in the bumper boats....
I just have a thing with my kids in water
on a boat.
Yes, that is a life jacket.
Laugh if you want, but that is my baby.
I do not care if the water is only
a foot and half deep.
She is my first born and it was a boat
and in the water!!!
Who was having more fun?



While the Diva and Mr. PC were on the water
Aunt C. was making Mr. Man giggle

Safe and sound back on the dock!
I was finally able to breathe again.


It was a great day!
All three of the kids had a blast!
Mommy and Aunt C. needed a nap when
it was all said and done.

1 comment:

  1. lol I absolutely LOVE your posts...it looks like it was a fun day. And you didn't die or hyperventalate.. lol

    ReplyDelete