Monday, September 6, 2010

TWO

In the last two years you have turned
my world upside down.
I was not sure what to do when
they told my I was going to have
a boy!
Truth be told I know all about
girls!
Pink, hairbows, dresses and lace
is what I knew.
I also knew that I had no need
for dirt and anything with more
then two legs.
What was I going to do with a boy?
You let me know from the start how it
was going to be!
You came into this world fast and drug free!
The drug free I will never let you
forget!
I was in love 110% the second they
placed you in my arms.
You have always had a smile on your face!

"A boy's best friend is his mother."
-- Joseph Stefano

Your blanket!
Your 1st love other then
mommy and daddy.

You have always been able to
make me smile.

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
-- Agatha Christie



What a little heartbreaker

You have always loved the water!

You and baby food never hit it off!
I started "trying" to give it to you
around 9 months, but you
wanted nothing to do with it!
You would have much rather nursed and you
did that till about 19 months.

The day you learned how to crawl
you learned how to pull up!
The day you learned how to walk
you learned how to run!
You have one speed in life
and that is fast!
One year pictures



On your 1st birthday!
So cute!


Now at two you are on the go
all day long. You favorite thing to do
is give me gray hair.
You love to climb and jump!
We can often find you on the table!
How can you be mad, when you see a face like this.


At two you are 24lbs (9%)
and 33 inches (19%)
You still ride rear facing in
your carseat and love to
be in the car. If we are in the
car then we are on the go!
You love to eat and some of your
favorites are:
cheese, hummus, avocado, peppers,
and anything Daddy has on his plate! You are
all about your Daddy, but only mommy will
do if you are sleepy or have a boo boo

Your 2nd Birthday party!




Make a wish and blow out
the candle




A kiss for Elmo
Your new trike!

You got so happy when you
saw the train!

In your chair! Daddy is happy to see
you in a red one, not your sisters pink one!

Aunt C. and the Diva!

The Diva was ready for some cake!

Aunt C. also had a birthday!
We had to do a little something for her.
Thank you Aunt C. for all that you do!
You are a great sister, aunt and best friend.
We would be lost without you!
Can you tell how old?



No comments:

Post a Comment