Monday, September 27, 2010

Seven Random things about Mr PC.

That I love!
7. He always has time to talk to me!
No matter how busy he is at work
he will always make the time
to talk to me when I call.
6. When I wake him from a deep sleep
to go check out a noise that I heard he does.
He always gives me a kiss when he comes back to bed.
5. That my big gun shooting , spider killing husband
is scared of this
sweet looking bird!
(yes, I have video of it!)
4. He will always eat what I cook.
Let's just say the first year together I did
not eat half of what I cooked
(Have no fear I am a great cook now, if
I can say so myself)
3. He knows how to let go and have fun!


2. He will always turn around and head back home
just so I can make sure I turned off the coffee pot.
Even when he knows that it is off, because he knows
that I will think about it non stop till I can
see it for myself!



1. His love for our kids!
It is so deep and strong,
it takes my breath away!

Mr. PC and Mr Man.
One day old and he is already head
over heals in love with him.


Mr. PC and the Diva.
Can you see how happy he is?


No comments:

Post a Comment